Monday, December 3, 2007

Manic Monday #17

  1. What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
    That would probably be when I was in college and got in line in the wee hours of the morning (but not the night before) to wait for Bruce Springsteen tickets.

  2. It's been said that, "The best things in life are free." Do you think this is true? Why or why not?
    Hmm, well, a year or so ago I might have said yes, but looking at what it's costing us - and how much more it could cost - to try to get pregnant, I might have to revise my answer.
  3. If you could go back in time and re-live one day in your life, which day would you choose and why?
    Oo, that's a tough one. I don't really think I can pick one specific day. And I'm not sure if I'd want to pick a really great day, to enjoy it again, or a day that wasn't great, so I could maybe change the outcome, a la Quantum Leap. Is that allowed?

Learn more about Manic Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?