Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #38


In honor of the season, in no particular order . . .

Thirteen Things for Which I am Thankful
  1. Shrike - She is the best thing that's ever happened to me, and sometimes I just don't know how she puts up with me every day.

  2. Family and friends who love and support us.
  3. Our pups and kitties, as annoying as they may be at times.
  4. Chocolate.
  5. Although we're not thrilled about needing a new car, we are getting a good one.
  6. We may not be rich, and we can't buy everything we want, but we do have enough for everything that we need.
  7. We are both healthy - and I'm a lot healthier than I used to be.

  8. The internet, my blog buddies and all both my blog fans - thanks for listening!

  9. A job I enjoy, with incredibly supportive bosses.
  10. Great doctors & nurses who are doing everything in their power to get me pregnant.
  11. Health insurance that, although several of their employees are incompetent, actually has pretty good coverage and is making all the difference in paying for those doctors and nurses.

  12. Although we've not gotten lucky yet, all our preconception tests have all come out great and there's no reason to believe that I won't be pregnant soon.
  13. Four little giblets, doing the conception congo with Popeye's boys right now.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?