Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #35

Thirteen "Pet Names" Commonly Heard Around our House
(not necessarily referring to actual pets)

  1. Boo-Boo
  2. Pupper-Doodles
  3. (Real name)-er-Doodle-Doodle-Doo-Doo-Head (and friends)
  4. (Real name)-er-Rooty-Tooty-Fluffy-Booty-Dog (and friends)
  5. Shithead
  6. Sweet Cheese
  7. Bubba Pup / Cat
  8. Mutton Head
  9. Little Miss Prancy Pants
  10. Lefty
  11. Jackass
  12. Doodle-Bug
  13. Baby Cake
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

Thursday Thirteen Blog Roll

10 comments:

  1. When I am in a good mood I call them cookies. When a certain little man is acting up (ie biting me or *helping* me, I call him bastard sonofabitch. I have come up with a new one lately, she is a mule and he is a jackass. Of course, we always knew he was a jackass, but sometimes her perfectness blinds us to the fact that she is indeed quite stubborn. So, who do you call sweet cheese besides me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so I can quit wearing this collar then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - we do the same thing. Never spoke baby talk to the kid - but oh boy...the pets? Bring it on!

    Fun post thanks! Gotta go pet Puppy-Wuppy...

    Smiles,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby talk won't impair the pets' ability to talk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should clarify that only some of these are names that we call the animals. The others are names that we call each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. #5- shithead! Used A LOT in the K house for Max!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I gotta share ours, but I can't really do it without revealing their real names. We decided that our pets are unlikely to pick up any stalkers though, so here goes.

    BJ: Beejy, Beejy Boy, Uncle BJ/Beejy, Bootiful Bootiful BJ/Beejy, Man Cat, Beta Cat, Pretty Kitty, Favoritest Short-haired Boy Kitty in the world

    Phineas: Phin Phin, Phinny Phin Phin, Alpha Cat, Furry Boy, Pretty Kitty, Bubba Cat/Kitty, The Longest Kitty in the World, Favoritest Long-haired Kitty in the World

    Maggie: Maggie May, Magpie, Maggie Cat, Maggsie, Pretty Girl, Pretty Kitty, Little Wannabe Alpha Kitty, Favoritest Girl Kitty in the World

    That's all I can think of right now, but I imagine there are more. We like pet names around here. :)

    BTW, is it amusing that the fat people have a cat they call Phin Phin? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now, wait a second. If jackass and shithead are appropriate, why did I get in trouble when I used to call people dumbass?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I call 'em like I see 'em. Just because I was 2 does not mean someone wasn't acting like a dumbass.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?