Monday, October 29, 2007

Manic Monday #12

  1. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
    To be honest, if you'd asked me this question, oh, twenty-five years ago, I probably would have given you a whole list of things. Now, not so much. Turns out my parents were a lot smarter than I thought.
  2. Do you think that the world will be a better or a worse place 100 years from now?
    I'd like to think it will be better off, but I think that depends a lot on the outcome of the next few elections
  3. At the beginning of a relationship, do you trust your new partner unless there is something specific to make you do otherwise, or do you withhold your trust until he/she has earned it
    In all types of relationships, I generally trust people until proven otherwise. Sometimes even afer that.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, maturity! I, however, can think of a lot of things to do differently. Very happy with the results, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, was lucky enough to have great parents. Their only fault was over-protecting. In the whole scheme of things, that isn't too bad!

    Thanks for playing and have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turns out my parents were a lot smarter than I thought.


    Just wait until you see how smart they get when you start parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LK - I already found out, dealing with your kids, what good "lines" they have.

    Don't you just hate it when you hear their words coming out of your mouth?!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?