Monday, September 24, 2007

Manic Monday #7

  1. You’ve won $100,000 – but have to give it all away. To which charity or institution would you donate it?
    I would split it between my local Democratic Party (if the rules didn't require that it go to a 501(c)3 charity), the alumni association of the summer camp that I attended and worked at, Habitat for Humanity, Heifer International and one or more LGBT organizations.
  2. What do you think is the most soothing sound?
    The sounds of the forest at night - crickets chirping, frogs croaking, etc. I love how they all fit together in one grand chorus.
  3. Does time heal all wounds?
    Absolutely not. Time may lessen the pain, but there are many wounds that never heal.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

2 comments:

  1. (if the rules didn't require that it go to a 501(c)3 charity)

    ~You are so damn technical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still laughing about your rules! I was considering HRC as my charity of choice.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?