Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Saturday Special #14: Creative Adventure

Playing catch-up again. This is from June 30.

From the Creator of the Saturday Special:
Thought I'd try something new using a very old formula from the 1980's PC adventure text games. Come on, let's see how creative you are....Fill in the blanks ;-}
  1. While in a forest, you see a cabin ahead, you walk up to the cabin and knock on the door. When no one answers, I notice that the door is unlocked, so I walk in.
  2. In the cabin you find a large chest, you open the chest, and find that it's full of gold doubloons.
  3. Suddenly you hear a noise coming from the outside, you hide behind the chest (it's really big) and hope that I don't get caught.
  4. The adventure over, you leave the cabin and with my pockets full of gold.

Learn more about the Saturday Special.

1 comment:

  1. I remember doing something like that when I was in school!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?