Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Feature

Those of you who keep an eye on my sidebar (and who doesn't?) might have noticed a new feature that popped up there this morning.

As I was sitting here this morning, feeling some twingy sensations in my left ovarian region, I thought that I ought to keep track of the various wierd things that I experience over the next couple of weeks (and in future "two week waits" if there are more of them) so I can maybe guess whether they are the prometrium (progesterone) that I'll be taking, or PMS, or maybe, possible, hopefully, symptoms of early pregnancy.

Particularly if this goes on a while, it would be helpful to see if what I'm experiencing in any given month is "normal" or something different from before.

And, of course, if I'm going to be tracking it anyway, I might was well be sharing it with all of the interwebs.

So, "How To Make a Baby" (note that I've archived some of the earlier steps) will continue to track the "hoops we must jump" and procedures that we go through, while "What's Happening to Me: Signs, Symptoms and Side Effects" will track just that - the various responses that my body has to the things we do to it.

I've no doubt that it will be riveting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?