Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More About the Trigger Shot

That wasn't bad at all!

I was kind of freaked out about it, but I didn't even feel the needle, or the medicine going in. If I hadn't been watching, I wouldn't have even known she was done.

The only problem is that it's now a little itchy. But Dr. Google tells me that, "Itching involving only the injection site is common and is not cause for alarm."

So, I shall cease to be alarmed.

All in all, it went quite smoothly, and I think I could probably even do the injection myself in the future, if I have to.

But I'd really rather not have to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy things are working for you two. I'm keeping my fingers crossed... hell, I'm even keeping my toes crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it works!

    Happy ...ovulation! ??

    ReplyDelete

What say you?