Monday, June 11, 2007

The Urge to Surge

I've been peeing on ovulation predictor sticks since Saturday evening, in hopes of seeing a surge by Wednesday, indicating ovulation by Thursday, so we can inseminate before Dr. B leaves town on Friday.

I'm not exactly holding my breath.

The plan at the moment is that I'm doing the sticks every 12 hours - at about 6 am and 6 pm.

On my early work days, that's when the clock goes off and when I get home.

On the late days, I'll set the clock special to take my temperature and pee (for the sake of consistency) and then go back to bed. Then, I'll have to do one pee stick at work in the evening.

The digital sticks turned out to be about twice the price of the others, so I bought two boxes of the plain (2 blue lines) ones, and one box of digital.

The thought is that I'll pee on the cheap ones every 12 hours, and if I think I'm seeing two equally dark lines, I'll confirm the surge with the expensive digital stick.

If anyone knows of any tricks to induce ovulation, please share them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?