Sunday, June 10, 2007

Saturday Sunday Special #12: If You Could Only . . . You Would . . . .

I'm running late again, because I was away Friday - Saturday, and didn't get a lot done after I got home on Saturday. But, here it is!

Life always has it's ups and downs and is sometimes disappointing, but on we dream and wish, "if I could only. . . . "

  1. If I could only choose any place on earth to live, I would:
    Live where we do now in the summer time and back home in Texas in the winter. That would be the best of both worlds, weatherwise, and would let us spend time with both of our families.
  2. If I could only buy anything I ever wanted, I would:
    If I really could buy anything that I wanted, then I suppose I would buy everything that I want! Including the two "dream homes" - here and in Texas!
  3. If I could only do whatever my heart desires, I would:
    Have a baby.
  4. If I could only write a great novel about _____, I would:
    I don't really know what I'd write about, but I would hope that it would be inspiring and life-changing to those who read it. And that it would make me a very rich.

Learn more about the Saturday Special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?