Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Case Against Lesbian Hormonal Synchronicity

I will omit the details, to protect the not-so-innocent, but let's just say that there was a brief incident this afternoon, involving the words "fucking bitch," "being a big baby," and "acting like a dick," as well as the kicking of inanimate objects.

Followed by apologies and hugs, and then a lot of laughing at how stupid we must look (if, heaven forfend, anyone were looking) when we fight.

We found the "dick" accusation to be particularly amusing, in retrospect.

We're feeling much better now.

Editted to Add:
Much later, as we were driving home and laughing at ourselves, Shrike said, "You've got to blog that!"

She's been quite tolerant of my blogging over the past few months, not rolling her eyes too much when I stop in the middle of say, canine first aid, to grab my camera, but I think this is the first time that she's specifically suggested that I blog something.

Especially something that makes us look, maybe, not so good.

But she's right, it was pretty damn funny, once we were done acting like a couple of big, bitchy, dickish babies.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that y'all can argue- then get over it. A lot of couples can't. Good to know your therapy is paying off, eh??

    ReplyDelete

What say you?