Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Freeze Tag

Toni's tagged me . . .

I’ll write 10 (hopefully) interesting facts about me and/or habits of mine.
I’ll tag 10 people.
If you’ve been tagged, you do your own list and tag 10 more people. (”No tag backs.”)

  1. I love reading blogs and I love getting comments, but I'm not big on commenting on other people's blogs. How selfish is that?
  2. I TiVo the baby-birthin' shows on TLC. (I've even got Shrike watching them now!) No matter how many episodes I watch in a row, I always cry when the baby is born. Every single time.
  3. I may have to post a chart by my alarm clock, so I can know what time to set it for when, depending on when I have to go in to work the next day.
  4. I get way more excited than is appropriate when one of my favorite blogs has a new post.
  5. After five months off work, I don't know how long it will take me to get used to it again. When the hell are working people supposed to get things done?
  6. I'm secretly happy when my dogs do something goofy, because it means I'll have something to blog about the next weekend.
  7. Even better if it's photo-worthy.
  8. I put cheese on just about everything I eat. (But you probably knew that.)
  9. My family nickname, as a kid, was "Mouse." Actually a variation of "Whozat-Mouse" (well, but with my real name). Shrike calls me that sometime and I like it.
  10. She calls me all kinds of crazy things (and vice versa) and I like most of them. Even the ones that don't sound so nice, because I know she means it nice. I think.

I'm tagging:

  • Shrike (You write and I'll post it here for you.)
  • Willa
  • Alice
  • Roro
  • Katr
  • Sorry, that's all I've got!

2 comments:

  1. #1- very selfish, but that's ok.

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaa! I hear you on the TLC shows. We've been watching a lot of wedding shows. Bridezilla, Wedding SOS, I Do, Let's Eat! We're addicted!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?