Saturday, April 21, 2007

Saturday Special #5: The End

I almost forgot about this! Here's today's Saturday Special, just under the wire!

  1. What's your favorite type of ending to a movie/play?
    I love happy endings, where everybody gets what they want.
  2. What's your favorite type of ending to a book/novel?
    Again, I'm all about the happy endings. Preferably, a happy ending that also makes me cry. (Happy tears.)
  3. What would be your favorite ending to your life story?
    Oo, that's tough. I'd like to go peacefully in my sleep at the age of 100+ and have it come as a shock to everyone, because, "She was so healthy!"
  4. What would be your favorite sentence ending to these ridiculous questions?
    That - a - that - a - that's all folks!
Learn more about the Saturday Special.

1 comment:

What say you?