Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Meme

It was another bee-yoo-ti-ful day here, and we're convinced that Spring is, if not actually upon us, at least just around the corner.

We even bought a few things today for the annual family Easter egg hunt, which we've hosted since we bought our house.

(Some cheap stuff for our niece and nephew's baskets, and M&Ms and jellybeans, because they were on sale at CVS. The candy is in the freezer, to protect it from me!)

Anyway, in the spirit of Spring, I'm doing this meme that I found with the help of my buddy Google. Feel free to play along.

  1. List 3 things you like about spring:
    • Warmer weather
    • Sunshine
    • Flowers

  2. List 3 things you hate about spring:
    • It's Spring / it's Winter / it's Spring / it's Winter - Quit taunting me!
    • Mud, mud and more mud
    • Not any more, but when I lived in Texas, the downside of Spring was the spectre of the endless, God-awful hot summer ahead. Now that I live up north, Fall is sort of like that, but in reverse.

  3. Do you set your clocks forward in the spring?
    Do you think it is a good idea?

    We do set them (if we can figure out how) and, although I don't totally understand it, I guess it is a good idea. It was nice to be able to walk the dogs til 6 pm today and it was still light outside.

  4. Do you have allergies in the spring?
    Do you take any allergies medications?

    I don't think I have any seaonal allergies, and I can't take any allergy-type medications, so it's just too bad if I do.

  5. What are you looking forward to the most this spring?
    All the stuff listed in #1, of course, but mostly I'm looking forward to getting a job and health insurance, so we can get the baby-train moving down the tracks.

1 comment:

What say you?