Saturday, March 31, 2007

Pasta Ideas?

We have a big bowl of cooked macaronis and another big bowl of cooked spaghettis in the fridge, and need to eat them both up pretty soon.

I'm thinking of doing some sort of chicken peanut thing, and maybe pretending that the spaghetti is lo mein noodles.

(I bought five pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts the other day. Shrike's not a huge chicken fan, so I'm trying to trick her into eating it by putting peanut butter on it.)

We're getting a little tired of the Italian genre, so I'd appreciate any other suggestions that anyone might have for using up either pasta - preferably with the chicken or some of the four pounds of ground beef that was also on sale last week.

Other than that, it's been a quiet day and my mind is blank.

I don't know what's up. I couldn't shut up on here last night. Today, I got nothin'.

1 comment:

What say you?