Friday, March 30, 2007

Overheard While Photographing Dinner

Shrike: Don't show that end of the table (where all the crap is piled). They'll make fun of your housekeeping!

Whozat: My housekeeping?

Shrike: Yeah, you're the one who cooks, so you must be the wife.

(Later, while photographing MamaCat eating on the table.)

Shrike: Oh, they're really going to make fun of you now.

Whozat: Who?

Shrike: The people who made fun of your housekeeping.

Whozat: You mean the ones who made fun of it a minute ago? In your head?

Shrike: Oh. Yeah, them.

4 comments:

  1. This is the 'spice' in your marriage, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    Dearest Friend,

    After much thought, I have decided
    to leave 'Thought & Humor'.

    The reasons are many but they all boil
    down to this: Nobody writes me anymore
    so it must mean that you don't like me
    or my UNC jokes, riddles, cartoons
    or pictures:O(

    I was hoping people would contact me
    by posting a kind message in the
    "comments" on this blog but no one has.

    Goodbye,
    Howdy

    P.S. All of you liberals can now be happy
    because I am giving up. You have finally
    won after 10 years of publishing...

    P.P.S. The sad song playing on my blog
    really fits my mood! You know I think
    that I might have possibly visited your
    site awhile back. Do you remember
    or am I wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, that's odd.

    Well, Professor, I wish you well, but . . .

    Yea! The liberals have won!!!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?