Saturday, March 10, 2007

Job Interview

After keeping Shrike up Wednesday night, making her listen to me fret about my job situation (and lack thereof), I got a call Thursday morning, about the state job for which I've been recommended.

I have an interview at 11 am next Wednesday, so all those good vibes, mojo, etc would be appreciated again!

I'm really looking forward to having the interview behind me, and to find out a little more about when they plan to actually make a decision about this.

I know that, being the state, there's a lot of beaurocracy to get through, so it could be a while yet, but at least they should be able to tell me when to expect to hear something.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I know how much you want this! I will send out my super-d-duper good mojo! Don't forget to check your teeth for food! See? I am USEFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - I'll be sure not to have broccoli surprise for lunch before I go!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?