Wednesday, April 21, 1999

Before the Blog: Saying Good-Bye

Arrangements for Shrike's move to BlueState are progressing - and we're dealing with it the best we can.

Since her birthday (the BIG 3-0! - Of course, I got there last year, so I can't say too much about it - doesn't stop me, though!) is next week, we did some combination birthday celebration/good-bye visits last night.

Went over to my parents' house to get her gift from them, then out to dinner with my sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. They had a birthday present and a going-away present (a Texas T-shirt) for her and I surprised her with a cute little birthday cake.

I'm taking a couple of days off work, Thursday and Friday, so we can spend some time together and maybe get some wedding stuff done before she goes. We're still waiting for our rings to come in; the guy at the store says he's told the jeweler who's making them that we have to have them by Friday - keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?