Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thankful: Day 9

I got a late start on this "month of thankfulness" thing, and have only been posting it on Facebook, but I'm catching up now. If you're just seeing this (and you actually care), you can scroll back to see my post-dated posts. 


(These are obviously in no particular order)

I am thankful that I am lucky enough to be Mama to the most awesome kid. I am constantly amazed by her imagination and creativity and insight.

And I can't even describe how much I love watching her when she's happy. We went to a swimming party today, and she was just beside herself for a solid forty-five minutes, splashing around in the pool. She was having so much fun, and was so proud of herself and her "swimming" skills.

I just wanted to put that pure joy in a bottle and keep it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?