Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to Work

Today was Peeper's first "full" (3 hour) day of school, with all of her classmates there, and it was also my first day back to work at the college where I'm a professional tutor for the Anatomy and Physiology classes. (For those just joining the program, I started that job last January, working 10 - 15 hours a week.)

Of course, as luck would have it, I was supposed to show up at the exact moment that Peeper was scheduled to be picked up. Today and tomorrow are meetings and trainings, though, and we started with lunch today, so I arranged to go in a bit late in order to spend at least a little time with her after school.

Shrike and dropped my car off at the college, then picked up Peeper and they took me to work.

After work, I ran by the farm to pick up a friend's CSA share because they're out of town. (That's not as big a deal as it sounds, the farm is about five minute from our house.)

After working sitting around a table talking for five whole hours, I was exhausted. Too tired to take photos, evidently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?