Monday, March 18, 2013

Egg-sercise

This afternoon, I came home from work, and Shrike asked me if I wanted boiled eggs for dinner. I asked, "Why are you boiling eggs?" and she told me, "You'll see."

I was expecting some sort of Easter project to be going on, but a moment later Peeper came running into the kitchen carrying a soup spoon, and asking, "Is it ready yet?"

It seems that she was very impressed with the "egg-and-spoon-race" episode of Charlie and Lola, so she had to try it herself.


Once they were boiled and cooled, we let her give it a try, and she did amazingly well with it, and ran all over the house with her little egg(s) on a spoon.

Of course, eventually, all three had hit the floor and cracked, so I peeled them in stuck them in the fridge to make egg salad, as soon as I get to the store to buy some mayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?