Sunday, December 2, 2012

Chain-Chain-Chain

Today's advent calendar note told Peeper that we were going to make Christmas decorations. 

I had a few different things in mind, but all we actually ended up getting done was a paper chain. All three of us worked on it, and that was very nice. At first, I cut long strips and Peeper was supposed to cut them in half, but that didn't go so well, so instead, she colored on whole sheets of paper, and glued bits of other-colored paper to some, and then Shrike and I cut out the strips and glued the links together. 

Before her bath, she made me go get the chain and put it on the tree. (The glue was drying, so we didn't put it on earlier.)

When Little Miss Hide-From-the-Camera saw me taking a photo of it, she ran over and posed beside it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?