Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thinkin' Lincoln

We had homework this week for Peeper's class. It was a family assignment to disguise a turkey, to help him survive Thanksgiving.

The assignment, technically, asked us to disguise him as a member of our family, and to think about what's unique about us, such as interests, hobbies, etc.

Since Peeper couldn't think of a single thing that makes our family different or unique or special, and most of her suggestions were sort of random like "We could put a cape on him," I suggested that we disguise him as a president.

Of course, the easiest one (and one of her favorites) was old Honest Abe.

I think we did a pretty good job with it, if I do say so myself.




I meant to take a photo of her working on it or showing it off, but I forgot. So this is all I've got for the actual Daily Peep pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?