Sunday, August 12, 2012

Identical Friends?

Today was the big moving day for A and J, so J stayed with me and Peeper while Shrike (and our truck) did some heavy lifting.

I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal. At least I got to sit down some. Mostly at the McDonald's play area, where we spent the vast majority of the afternoon.

J borrowed some of Peeper's clothes, and I gave them both pigtails before we went, so in additional to the matching blond hair, blue eyes, height and weight (within about an inch and a couple of pounds, I believe), they were also rocking the same "style." (Such as it is.)

One man asked me if they are twins.

Quick: Who's who?


2 comments:

  1. Yep. You actually can see her face a bit here, which sort of gives it away. The other clues are the longer hair and the insane outfit of her own design.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?