Friday, February 24, 2012

Role Play

Shortly after watching a video of The Three Pigs, Peeper stacked up these things and told me, "Look! It's a house. Made out of crowns and a astronaut helmet and a Boppy!"


When I asked, she told me that the three little pigs live there, and she was the Big Bad Wolf.

She said "Little pigs, little pigs, let me in!" once, and then she started fiddling around with a fridge (okay, file cabinet) magnet and saying something about typing.

After a bit of clarification, I realized that she was texting the pigs to tell them to let her in! (There were better photos of her doing that, but they had a lot more nakiness in them, so I went with this one.)


Then she said, "I don't have a screen. I need a screen."

A moment later, I saw this.


Then she said, "I need my computer. That's not a screen, that's just some magnets."

1 comment:

  1. Three Little Pigs for the 21st century!

    There is just soooo much going on in that pretty little head of hers.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?