Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back to the Mall

Can you believe that we went to the mall again?! We've probably been there more in the past two weeks than in the past year.

We picked up my glasses, stopped to visit with Santa again, and then has some lunch at Bonanza. Yeah, I know. But it wasn't bad, actually.

And I just love it when Peeper spots and salad bar and starts begging for it. I told her there were several "bars" with all kinds of food, and she kept pointing at the salad one, saying "How 'bout we start with that one?"

(Evidently, she had not spotted the ice cream and sugar cookies yet.)

And then, when I take her through the salad bar, pretty much everything I ask about, she says "yes" to. She might not actually eat everything she took, but she asks for all of it, and generally at least tries it.


(She was happier about it than she looks in this photo.)

Oh yeah, my glasses.

I don't know what you think of them, but Peeper says they look "fabuwous!"

1 comment:

What say you?