Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Peeper's Birthday Photos

This one is really cute, but Shrike and I know that it's a big fake smile, so we prefer the real-smile ones.


Another cute-but-fake smile.


This pose was our idea.

This one was hers.

As was this.

She was more interested in playing on the wagon than posing on it. K started out shooting from the other side of it, but Peeper kept looking out this direction, and then she told K to "Come over here." After all that, the least she could have done was smile.


I generally prefer color, but this one does seem right in black and white.


Rock star!


This is probably my favorite.


Our little Wicky Witch!

Tryin' to score some candy!

2 comments:

  1. Real smiles are best, but I do love that first one. It's one of the best put on smiles I've seen. :)

    They are all fabulous, but that peeking through the fence on is priceless!

    lk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the two fence-rail pictures and the peeking-out-from-behind-the-tree one. But they're all so cute, how do you choose?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?