Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Letter of the Week(s): S

Tot School
~ Peeper is 33 months old ~

A Note To My Regular Readers: I may be repeating some photos or stories that I've already published, but I want to put all our learning activities in the one post that's part of the Tot School link-up.

Tot Schoolers: Welcome! If you enjoy this post, please feel free to stay for a while, and have a look around. I'll give you a fair warning that much of my blog is PG-13, but my Tot School link-up posts will always be G-Rated.



Once again, I found myself at the end of the week with almost no letter-learning accomplished, so we spent a second week on Ss.

Letter Crafts: S is for Silver Stars, s is for stinky skunk


Our "ABC Box" collection for this week: S magnet, Ss animal card, spatual, spoon, spider, spagetti with sauce, Soup Boy, snowman, smiley face on a severed head, sandal, and silly Peeper is modelling socks (Mama's), shoes/sneakers, sunglasses/shades and a whole lotta skin.


The Tot School Printable theme for the week was space. Peeper was less into her matching cards than I'd expected, because she's usually all about the moon, stars and astronauts. She did enjoy the Snowman S/s sorting from Confessions of  a Homeschooler, but I didn't get any photos of that.


In other news, we visited an alpaca farm, harvested some veggies (and one strawberry), made refrigerator pickles and played a whole lot.





She informed me that this block is "Sitting in his chair." I am continually amazed by how her little mind works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?