Friday, July 22, 2011

Letter of the Week: P

Tot School
~ Peeper is 32.5 months old ~

A Note To My Regular Readers: I may be repeating some photos or stories that I've already published, but I want to put all our learning activities in the one post that's part of the Tot School link-up.

Tot Schoolers: Welcome! If you enjoy this post, please feel free to stay for a while, and have a look around. I'll give you a fair warning that much of my blog is PG-13, but my Tot School link-up posts will always be G-Rated.



Letter Crafts: P is for Panda and p and for pink and purple paint.

First, I laid out all the pieces, so she could see where they were supposed to go.


Then, she glued them on.


P is also for Picasso right?

After struggling to find things that started with O for our ABC box last week, we had an embarassment of P-word riches this week. (I think we'd better enjoy it while we can. I suspect we'll be struggling again soon.)

Pitcher, package, plate, pencil, pen, purple and pink, crayons, pig, panda, pear, peppers, pliers, P block, pink and purple panda puffy, panda book, Pp animal card (porcupine, I think), panties, pineapple, penny, P magnet, penguin book, pail, plane puzzle (with pieces!), potato, pan, peas, potato chip, powder and puff. Not pictured is a big ol' pumpkin. I thought of other things after the photo was taken.




Here she is discovering and investigating the things in her box.


Make photo slide shows at http://www.onetruemedia.com/

She was playing with a puzzle and took it upon herself to sort out the pieces by color.



P is for paper chromatography. Peeper was eating some cotton candy at the table, and spilled her water on it. She said "How it got colored?!" so we talked about the cotton candy making the water colored. When I wiped it up, I let the papertowel sit over night, so we could see all the pretty colors on it. I was more impessed than she was.


We're actually moving into the next week here, but P is for pool! Pdepers' stated swimming pessons, for the first time in two years, and as of the first night, she is loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?