Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bandana Dress Again

Here are some better photos of Peeper in her new bandana dress.


I'm all about giving credit where credit is due, and pimping promoting my friends' businesses, so as we went about our adventures today, every time someone commented on it, I said "A friend of ours made it for her. She sells them. Do you have a little girl who needs a dress?"


We were at a craft fair this afternoon, and as we were walking along, I heard a woman say, "What a beautiful dress!" I turned to give her my spiel, and realized that it was S - the one who made it!

So, I took the opportunity to let her know that I was trying to drum her up some business!

And then she tipped us off about the two-dollars-for-a-big-ol-bowl ice cream. Seems even to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?