Monday, May 9, 2011

Spiffy

We had haircuts today, so we all look spiffy now. Especially Peeper.



I wish I'd gotten a picture of what she looked like for a minute there, though. After putting up her piggy tails, the hairdresser noticed a piece that was supposed to be bangs, but had been missed, so she cut it.

When she got down and came over to me, I looked at her and said, "Um, can you take another look at her bangs?"

They were a perfect slant from one side of her forehead to the other!

I don't know if she was wiggling, or it happened when she fixed that part or what, but that was not the look we were going for.

Shrike didn't see it before she fixed it up, so she asked what had happened, and the hairdresser said, "It looked like you cut it!"

Shrike didn't find that nearly as amusing as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Peeper does look spiffy, and so cute. But does she have to look so grown-up?

    ReplyDelete

What say you?