Saturday, February 19, 2011

Drive-Thru Dining

This afternoon, Peeper started taking handsful of dogfood from the bowl, carrying it across the room, and putting it in the "back-back" of her Cozy Coupe, while telling me, "Back-back! Back-back!"

(Yes, the "back-back." That's not a Peeperism, it's the term I taught her. I suspect that LadyKay coined it, but I didn't know that it wasn't the technical term for the cargo area of a station wagon until I was an adult.)

Then, she climbed into the car (probably General Lee style, without opening the door, that's how she usually does it), kneeled backward on the seat, and ate it.


Naked.


I am choosing to be proud of the fact that she formulated a multi-step plan and carried it out, despite encountering obstacles along the way.

(Obstacles = Mama saying, "Stop eating dog food!")

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?