Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beautiful Day

I know it's only the middle of February, so I have no delusions that this weather is here to stay, but today was absolutely gorgeous. I don't know what the high temperature was, but according to the thermometer in my car, it was about 60 degrees at 10 pm!

Shrike, Peeper and I took the dogs for a walk this morning, and Peeper and I spent about an hour in the backyard this afternoon.

Yes, that is a giant stick she's carrying around. No, it was not my idea.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous here in southern Ontario, Canada, this morning too. I'm pretending it's spring. It was great walking the dog this morning and not having to worry about ice on the sidewalks, but there's lots of mud. And the amount of dog poo revealed by the melting snow was disgusting. Why do people not clean up after their dogs? You have to here, by law. Enjoy this foretaste of spring while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - It's muddy, muddy, and dog poopy in our backyard, too!

    Shrike cleaned up a bunch yesterday, and there's still a ton.

    I've declared that boots are required in the backyard for now, for both mud and poop!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?