Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank You!

This is our Christmas thank you card.

Our strategy in recent years is to send evites for Peeper's birthday party and email Christmas cards to everyone we know (and don't know), and then print just a handful of thank you cards for each occassion, for those who give us actual gifts.

If you gave (or will be giving) us gifts, don't look, because you'll be getting one in the mail (eventually).

Otherwise, enjoy.



Many Memories Tree Holiday Thank You 3x5 folded card
For hundreds of holiday card designs, click here.
View the entire collection of cards.
Disclaimer: In exchange for sharing this card on the blog, Shutterfly is giving us a $25 gift certificate. I'm not special or anything, the same deal is available to anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I looked! Does that mean I can just skip giving you your gift? ;)
    (Seriously, I MADE you a gift, I am durn sure going to give it to you!)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?