Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cookie Exchange

The MOMS Club Christmas party was this morning, and invovled a cookie exchange, Secret Sister reveal and book swap for the kiddos.

We brought home about thirty cookies; I got some "relaxing" soap, a scrubby and a super-soft bathroom, Shrike got a bag full of toys, including a yo-yo and some juggling balls, and Peeper got a lift-the-flap book about a doggie.

Can't beat that with a stick!

I took lots of photos of the MOMS and kids, but don't think I ought to post those here without permission, so here are some photos of the cookies.





1 comment:

  1. I did not take ANY pictures yesterday:( I didn't think I had my camera (turns out it was in my purse). Will you be posting the pictures on facebook? If so, I'll copy some of them for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?