Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home at Last!

Peeper (and we) had a great time at the Children's Museum this morning, then we got on the road around 1 pm, and made it home about 5:30 pm.

Peeper did wonderfully with the driving, again. She was asleep before we were even onto the highway (and we weren't far from it when we started!) and slept almost two hours. If I'd had the sense to get gas before leaving Richmond, she would've slept longer, because she woke up when I stopped - which I refused to do until I was down to about one "bar" from the point at which the warning light comes on!

I've got tons of photos to process, and as soon as I do, I'll go back and post my "daily peeps," plus a bunch more, with a full recap of the trip.

(Edited to Add: The Daily Peeps are up.)

In other news - bright and early tomorrow, Shrike will have her mock transfer, which I think is the only baby-making event for this cycle.

Right after that Peeper will have a follow-up appointment with the dentist. I will be asking what's up with the hugeness of those damn caps.

In other other news, I bought plane tickets tonight for our next trip to Texas, which will be at the end of September / beginning of October - for the twins' first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?