Thursday, September 30, 2010

Daily Peep: Kitty Friends

This afternoon, Anonymama, Peeper and I went to Target and the mall to buy birthday gifts for the twins, and a couple of outfits for Peeper (part of her birthday gift) and a few shirts for me.

On our way into Target, we ran into a friend of mine from elementary school and her mother. We didn't have much time to visit, but it was great to see her.

This evening, another friend - my oldest friend, actually; I've known her since kindergarten - came over for dinner, along with her partner and their three year old son.

This is where I'd love to post of photo of my old friends, or one of Peeper playing with my friend's son, but I didn't even think to get out the camera.

So, instead, here's one of Peeper harassing my parents' cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?