Thursday, March 25, 2010

Show Me The Money

Look up.

No, not that far, just a bit.

Yeah, there.

See that new banner, right below the header?

If you click on it, it will take you to my new Amazon "aStore" where you can buy all sorts of stuff that I think is cool, and we'll get a little bit of a cut from whatever you spend.


If you don't see anything in my store that you like, just click on the "Powered by Amazon" link that you'll see in the top left

corner of the page, and when you buy anything in the whole universe from Amazon.com, we'll get a percentage of the sale.

Also, from time to time, if I'm talking about a product that Amazon sells, I might include a link in the post. Sort of like those, over there on the right.

Similar deal: It will you take you right to the page on Amazon, and if you buy that product, or any other, we get a cut.

So, if you've got some shopping to do, and you're considering Amazon anyway, please take a moment to make a couple of extra clicks and help us out!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what does Amazon sell for Mother's Day...? Frappa and I were just talking about getting a Mozart Cube for an upcoming first birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I do that on my blogs??

    ReplyDelete

What say you?