Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daily Peep: Peeper & Pals

We had a playdate this afternoon with two other AP lesbian families, with sons a month older and a month younger than Peeper.

The family that hosted us runs an in-home daycare, so they have about every toy imaginable, and a great play area.

A good time was had by all!




I couldn't get over how much more physical and, well, coordinated, than Peeper both these little guys are. Peeper can't stand herself back up when she sits down on the floor, and they were hopping in and out of adult chairs as easily as you or I would.

I don't know if it's a gender thing or a size thing or a personality thing or what, but I must admit that I was just as glad that she was content to contemplate this little blue chair during the death-defying coffee table clamoring portion of the program.



4 comments:

  1. I don't think it's just gender. Frappa, who climbed before she could walk, would have been dancing on the top of that table. As you may remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were climbing at a very, very early age. Probably all individual. She gets good service so isn't frustrated enough to struggle to do it. Or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Climbing skill may be related to crawling. It kind is vertical crawling. All in all, enjoy it while it lasts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you worry she will pull some death defying tricks sooner than you think. BabyB tried to leap off the couch this morning with something in his mouth. Luckily I caught him by his waist before his head hit the ground!!

    She is such a cutie and I am so glad I got to hang out with her and her mommies!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?