Thursday, March 4, 2010

Conception Day

I would be a bad mother, and a worse blogger, if I let today get away without noting that it is two years since Peeper was conceived!

Damn, I meant to celebrate with pancakes for breakfast, because after the egg retrieval, still dopey from the anesthesia, Shrike said, "I want pancakes."

So, we stopped at Denny's on the way home and got her some, while the folks back at the lab worked their magic.

How many people can say that their parents were at Denny's when they were conceived?

(Far more than we'd like to think about, I suspect.)

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you where I was or what I was doing the day/night my second daughter was concieved. I wasn't even thinking about a second child yet. I will have to ask her birthmom if she remembers.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?