Monday, July 6, 2009

My New Organizing System

For the past couple of weeks, we've been working, veeeerrrry slllllooooowly, on getting our home office (where we spend like 99% of our time - okay, maybe only 96% now that we eat at the dining table with Peeper) clean, decluttered, organizedish, and soon, baby-proofed(ish).

We're also hoping to clear out a corner of the room to put up the Pack & Play, to contain Peeper when she starts getting mobile, and to give her a safe place to practice all this pre-walking business that she's so obsessed with these days, but is still sooooo far from being any good at.

To that end, I've tossed a ton of old papers, and moved a few files around, and thrown out a bunch of stuff and then I was left with just a pile of crap on my desk, with which I wasn't quite sure what to do.

I'm hoping that Shrike will be able to finish things up in here while Peeper and I are in Texas, so I had to somehow sort out those things, some of which I need to deal with and put somewhere else but I don't yet know where, and some of which were trash (Tossed. Check.) and some of which are perfectly good, but I don't particularly need or want them.

Thus, the new filing system:


1 comment:

What say you?