Monday, June 8, 2009

Spit Happens

A few minues ago, I was sitting here playing with photos, listening to Shrike singing "Little Red Riding Hood" (Not telling her the fairy tale, but singing her the song by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs: "Hey there Little Red Riding Hood / You sure are lookin' good / You're everything that a Big Bad Wolf could want / Ar-oooo!") when I hear:

Shrike: Aaarruuugh!
Peeper: Ha ha ha!
Shrike: Oh, you think that's funny do you?
Shrike: Honey, can you come help me?

When I got in there, Shrike was laying on the couch, with Peeper standing on her tummy.

Then I realized that Shrike had spit-up from her chin (not in her mouth, but oh-so-close) to her belly button.

I grabbed Peeper and she ran to change her shirt and clean up.

"She just finished eating," I said. "So, you know, it's really pretty much just fresh breastmilk. Does that help?"

It didn't.

I think I might have laughed a bit too much, but as I told her, "It's just so nice to see something like that happen to someone who isn't me, for a change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?