Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mojo Request for Another "Heart Baby"

A few days ago, Cranky Nurse posted a comment here on the blog asking if she could email me directly, because her girlfriend's daughter is about to have open-heart surgery, and she was hoping to get more information from someone who's been through it.

We've been emailing back and forth over the past week or so, and I hope that what I've been able to tell them has been of some help.

Little Simone's surgery is scheduled for Thursday, and I know that her mommy, Melody, and all her friends and family would really appreciate your thoughts, prayers, healing energy, good vibes, and heart-hole-mending mojo.

It sure did the trick for Peeper, and I'm happy to pass it on to another family going through the same thing.

You can read more about Simone and what she's been through over the past few months on Melody's blog www.indyness.wordpress.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you have shared. I will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?