Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Booby Class!

When I was at the OB's office on Monday, I saw a flyer about the breastfeeding class offered by the hospital, which is held on the first Tuesday of each month. 


"Hmm," I thought, "I should probably try to make it to that before Peeper's born."

Then I realized that my options were tomorrow (yesterday, now) or Election Night (not gonna happen).

So, I rearranged my schedule and went to the class last night. 

As much as I'd like to think that I know everything there is to know (about everything), I did learn some things, and got a lot of reading material. 

I guess there's no way to know how it's actually going to go until Peeper's here and we're doing it,  but I think I've got a pretty good foundation of information, and lots of people to ask for help, so I'm feeling pretty good about that.

Feel free to throw this post back in my face in a couple of months, when I'm going on about how "I didn't know it would be soooo haaaard!"

Because right now, I'm just pretty much in denial about that possibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?