Saturday, September 20, 2008

Peeper's Newest Trick

As I've mentioned before, Peeper is quite the active little girlie, and she keeps me entertained with her antics. 


(Seriously, sometime I just sit there with my hands on my belly, feeling her move around, and trying to figure out what the hell is going on in there.)

In addition to your generic wiggles, kicks and rolls, one of her favorite activities is what I like to call "the cervical stomp," which is exactly what it sounds like. 

She's also started giving me the occasional bladder punch, which is great fun, of course. 

But over the past few days, she's added a new move to her repertoire. I assume that it's something she's just now able to do, either because she's getting stronger or because she's getting bigger, and extending her reach (further into my innards).

Let me tell ya, though, you've not lived until you've been kicked in the ass, from the inside out. 

1 comment:

  1. When I was pregnant with #1, I told my OB "It feels like my bladder is bruised..." He said, "I'm sure it is." Oh.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?