Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Icing On Today's Cake O'Giftage

Dear Anonygrandma and Anonygrandpa:

Thanks for the "care package" that you sent. I can't see them yet, but Mama tells me that all the outfits are very cute.


She's particularly excited about the one with teddy bear faces on the feet and ears on the hat. She likes anything that will make me look like an animal.

She really likes the stripey one, too, and says the Scottie dogs with hearts will be great around Valentine's Day.

She also tells me that I will love snuggling with the blankie, because it's very soft, and that the socks will keep my tootsies warm in the winter.

She says that she's sure they will fit just right, even if I do have Mommy's prehensile toes, which she tells me the ultrasounds say I do.

(I would check and let you know, but it's awful dark in here, and kind of hard to see.)

Thanks again - I'm really looking forward to wearing them!

Love,
Peeper

5 comments:

  1. Bunnies and bears and puppies, OH MY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all but I have to say the little dress with the Scottie dogs are so very cute!!!! That is my favorite. I love it! It seems so grownup for such a little girl. Of course that is because Peeper has not been born yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew when I opened the package that the Scotty dogs would be Shrike's favorite.

    Duh, because they're dogs!

    And it does look very "grown-up" - I mean, it's certainly not something a adult would wear, but it does look like something a "big girl" of, you know, 3 or 4, might wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, when Anonymama showed them to me I had commented that Shrike would love the Scottie dog one and she said that's what she thought when she saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Shrike confirmed that it was her favorite (I already knew it would be) I told her, "I'll bet she picked that out just for you!"

    ReplyDelete

What say you?