Thursday, June 5, 2008

Weekend Plans

I'm off to play with my little political friends tomorrow, at a statewide meeting / training in CapitalCity.

My original plan was to take the whole day off work, and get there in time for the first session at 1:30 pm, but it turns out that we're having a business meeting / training in OldWorkTown til around 1 pm, and I'll probably go ahead and do lunch with the others after that, and will likely get to the meeting in time for the last session of the afternoon.

But, there's a dinner that evening, and lots of schmoozing to be done after that, as well as the business meetings in the morning (Two of which I'm co-chairing. Hmm, wonder if I ought to come up with some agendi for those?), so still plenty to do.

I'm hoping that things won't go too far into the afternoon on Saturday, because Shrike's family is having a reunion, noon to 4 pm, and I'm hoping to put in an appearance.

Then Sunday, I suppose we'll be sticking close to home, so I can collect my 24-hour urine, to drop at the lab on Monday morning.

I don't know that we'll be able to leave the house at all, if I'm not allowed to pee away from home. There's a lot of peeing going on these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?