Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ten on Tuesday #33

10 Favorite Time-Wasters

  1. Blogging

  2. Reading other people's blogs
  3. Reading email
  4. Reading pregnancy-related websites
  5. Miscellaneous web surfing
  6. Watching my "baby shows" on TiVo (A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, etc)
  7. Watching political shows on TiVO (The Daily Show, The Colbert Report)
  8. Watching whatever else TiVO has found for me
  9. Hitting the snooze alarm
  10. My commute - it can't be avoided, and it's not something I do on purpose, but it wastes about 90 minutes of every day, which I really don't have to spare (see above - I've already pissed away all my other free time!)

Learn More About Ten on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. So basically you look at a screen all the time. As for your commute, you've got enough of *your* Audiobooks to make it pleasant. :-)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?