Saturday, March 22, 2008

Photo Hunter #52: Metal

This is my replacement wedding ring. Shrike and I ordered identical ones on our way to our anniversary dinner the night after Valentine's Day, and they came in a couple of weeks ago.
The funny is, I'd been talking for a while about getting them, and had been telling Shrike that I wanted them "before I get pregnant - because I don't want to be walking around all fat and pregnant with no wedding ring on!"

At some point, she said something that made me realize that she thought I was being superstituous and believing that I wouldn't get pregnant until I had a ring.

Now, that's just silly.

On the other hand, I picked them up two days after transfer, right as the Peep(s) was/were implanting.

Hmmm . . . .

Learn More About Photo Hunters
Photo Hunters Blog Roll

More Photos

9 comments:

  1. Did I mention that we got them at Kmart, they were 70% off, and we paid $108.10 for both of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wedding ring, and interesting choice for the metal theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $108.10 for both of them?

    I was gonna say "Pretty," but that deal make them GORGEOUS!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and love the deal you got on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. some very nice metal there, my original photo post had some old farming iron and other farmhouse items, I added a second entry because of something I saw while visiting other photo hunts, please stop by both, happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember asking for one when I got pregnant. I was almost 40 and it was going to be my first birth childe. I knew it shouldn't matter, in this day and age, but it was nice to have one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to put a downer, but once your hands tend to swell, off comes the ring. However, it makes all the difference knowing that you have it. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome deal on the rings! They do have super jewelery sales there!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?