Monday, March 17, 2008

Manic Monday #28

  1. If you could have any music group or musician play at a party, who would you hire?
    Melissa Etheridge. Hell, screw the performance, I just want her to attend one of our parties.

  2. Name three things to be happy about today.
    • Spring is coming.
    • I have a wonderful wife.
    • I'll tell you tomorrow. Let the speculation begin ;-)

  3. How do you release frustration?
    Talking it out and venting about it.

Learn more about Manic Monday.

4 comments:

  1. If the wonderful wife cooks and cleans, she is more than welcome to come live with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Brazilian monitor guy added Thomas to his blogroll also! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, he has rather eclectic taste in blogs, doesn't he?

    Nice monitor, tho.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?